Sunday, January 11, 2009

Computer Issues and colossal snowmen

So as you may or may not know, I've been having big computer problems for the past month, though a thorough diagnosis shows that my computer is infected with a virus known as "Windows Vista", that's another story. The point is, I've been blog-disabled for a while, but I'm back online! And I take this opportunity to let you know that tonight will be the setting for the birth of a creature more infamous than Bigfoot, more legendary than Nessie, more ugly than Gary Busey. That's right.

The Snow Colossus. (Or "Coldossus", get it? HA!)

It boils down to this. I'm an engineer now, and I like to build stuff, and I love things in excess. So when MIT was involved in a snow emergency, where nearly a foot of snow fell in 24 hours with predictions for snow for the rest of the week, the idea for the snow colossus was born. I'll keep you updated.

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070106/070106_snowzilla_vlg_9a.rp420x400.jpg
But bigger.

No comments: