Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to School

You know that great feeling you get when you're super-excited about someting, and then how annoyed you are with all the tedious things that stand in your way?

Well if you didn't catch on by the subtle mix of title and opening sentence, that's how I feel about school. Now I know the first day back from Christmas break has been scientifically proven to be the most miserable day of the year, but this week has been remarkably boring. Economics finals and project and then I'll be out of there for good though, that's the good thing.

My dad and I went and looked at guns one day. I went with him to a shooting match, shot one round, and actually ended up really loving it, so I've been looking at perhaps getting my own gun and doing a little bit of shooting. The particular gun is a .22 Ruger Mark III Target (I won't lie, saying gun names makes me feel like the manliest man on earth). It'd be pretty good for shooting targets I think.

My birthday is coming up soon!

No comments: