Monday, July 28, 2008

Deodor-cicle

So, I love camping.

With that said, it's no secret I love camping (I just told you, after all) and with that comes a certain amount of tolerance for gross things. Like smoke showers and drinking bacon grease*. It also means that sometimes I leave things in my car from camping only to discover them later (In the case of wet clothes, very soon, but not soon enough). One such item I recently found was my travel deodorant.

"Oh boy! I was looking for that"

*I go inside and put it on the counter*

*hours pass*

*I'm meeting friends for volleyball, and decide an extra coat of protection can't hurt*

*Pop the top*

Looks normal enough. But something is off, it's awful squared....

BAHAHAHAHA! I guess at some point during the heat of the Texas afternoon, it melted and took the form of the cap. Voila, perfect deodorcicle.

(for the creepy curious, it still works.)

No comments: